I have no logical reasons to go to MBA but I just love exciting and challenging environment. I have confidence not to regret, but I still need to set my goal to grow quickly and deeply.
Therefore, if I try to explain my reasons for MBA, I would say
- Growth for maturity in new and tough environment where people have diverse view
- Career development and continue to think about what is important to me
- English development from survival level to global leader
- Have lifelong friends who can be foolish together
To achieve my desire, I should be conscious about points of below.
In short term(3months)
- Learning US business environment and using English naturally as first language
- Put value in each internship position
- Have open mind to absorb like an baby and positive attitude to contribute to discussion
- Getting practical service skill(tennis)
In middle term(1 year)
- Getting paid-internship position in US without merit of skills as Japanese
- Forgetting Japanese language to acquire English thinking process
- Getting high academic score(above 3.2GPA)
- Radically improving service skill(tennis)
In long term(2 year)
- Launching Rady Asian Community to enhance cohesion with Asian classmate
- Getting high academic score(above 3.3GPA)
- Holistically changing my style(tennis)
- Achieving above goals with fun
That’s all now.